Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Youth In Policing Initiative (Y.I.P.I.)

 

Are you looking for a fun, engaging, and meaningful summer employment opportunity?We are currently accepting applications for the 2022 Y.I.P.I. program. To apply either online or in person, please see the "Apply Online" section at the bottom of the page. The deadline for application submission is Tuesday April 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm.


Is Y.I.P.I. for You?

In order to be considered for the Y.I.P.I. program, applicants must meet the following criteria:

  • Be a resident of Halton Region
  • Are between the ages 15-17
  • Must not have any criminal charges pending before the court
  • Are legally eligible to work in Canada
  • Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
  • Seek work experience / job skills training
  • Would benefit from this developmental opportunity regarding leadership and civic responsibility
  • Successfully complete the recruitment / background check process
  • Agree to a mentoring relationship with our fellow officers and/or civilian members
  • Will be returning to a Halton based high school in September 2022
  • Available to attend the entire full eight-week program
  • Must not have previously participated in any YIPI program

Apply Now

To apply online, please click the Apply Now button or for in-person applications, please download the application package.

Apply Now

 Contact Information

For more information, about the Y.I.P.I. Program, contact:

Constable Ron Ferlin
Email: Ron.Ferlin@haltonpolice.ca

For application questions, contact:

Ian Davis
Phone: 905-825-4747 ext. 5262
Email: Ian.Davis@haltonpolice.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment